Monday, November 4, 2013

Find&Save For Black Friday Shopping


It is November and you know what that means, Thanksgiving is just around the corner and so is Black Friday!  Wanderful Media is the company behind Find&Save that is reinventing discovery shopping - whether you shop mobile, web or tablet they make it engaging, fun and social!

Find&Save helps shoppers plan and maximize their shopping experience.  I am a big time planner so this is a huge plus for me!  It arms shoppers with the tools you need to research local sales, products and retailers in your area as well as helping you find the deals that are important to you, map store locations (I hate getting lost) and create shopping lists (again, I am a planner and love lists).  You can also receive deal alerts.  Find&Save for iPhone is coming soon and is currently available across all tablet, mobile and web browsers as well as on iPad.  If you cannot tell already, Find&Save is a great destination for finding and browsing Black Friday sales.  Go here, select your state and city and start planning!  I personally enjoy viewing the Black Friday circulars whenever they are available.  At Find&Save you can get specific Black Friday circulars direct to your inbox - nice.  I also enjoyed viewing the hottest gift for 2013 as it gives me ideas for gifts.

Check out this survey - Night Owls vs Early Birds

Some years I have been an early bird but on the whole I fall into the Night Owl Category.  I like to have all or most of my shopping complete by Black Friday (63% of Night Owls complete more than half their shopping on Black Friday compared to 27% of Early Birds).  I generally leave the house before 5am and I almost always have a game plan!  What about you?  Which side do you fall on?  And don't forget to check out Find&Save and make your Black Friday shopping a whole lot easier.

Disclosure: Thanks so much to Sverve and Wanderful Media for selecting me to participate in this campaign.  Compensation was provided.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments: