Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nuby Nail Care Set Review

I have been thinking a lot about baby F coming.  I am over 31 weeks and really starting to think of some of the details.  I have an extremely useful and practical Nuby product to tell you about that ties right into my planning.

 
My Nuby Nail Care Set - there are several patterns available

 I use the baby nail clippers the most!  It comes with a hygienic cover when not in use.

Getting ready to trim E's nails.

 Manicure by Mommy

These clippers are sized perfect for small nails.

 All done

My thoughts:  The Nuby Nail Care Set is a great set for taking care of babies or small children's nail needs!  It was super easy for me to use and was a great size for trimming E's nails.  This set not only has a pair of baby nail clippers but also a pair of stainless steel scissors and 4 emery boards to use as needed.  Not only does it help prevent your baby or little one from scratching themselves but others as well.  This set will definitely be coming along with me to the hospital when we have baby F.  It is a great addition to to my hospital bag and I plan on using it a lot!

Read more about the Nuby Nail Care Set below.

According to Nuby
 - 0+ months
 - easy for an adult to use
 - sized for baby's small nails
 - BPA FREE
 - 6 piece set includes: 1 pair stainless steel scissors, 1 pair baby nail clippers and 4 emery boards
 - Hygienic covers included

Nuby Nail Care Set is available for purchase at the following retailers:  www.buybabydirect.com and www.idealbaby.com.

Thanks Nuby for another awesome product!  Remember you can connect with Nuby on facebook, twitter, instagram, and pinterest as well. 

Disclosure:  I did not receive any compensation for this post, although as part of this program I may receive items to sample or review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

2 comments:

karenmed409 said...

Thank you for your review! I have been looking for set for the little ones hands. Will be looking for this one and adding to our diaper bag

Kathryn said...

You are so welcome! It is nice to find products like this that are so helpful when dealing with frequent situations - like trimming nails :).