Sunday, November 10, 2013

HP Warm Up Your Walls House Party

I was so excited to be chosen as a host for the HP Warm Up Your Walls House Party.  The Party kit rocked.

 Here I am headed to Walmart to make my free 16x20 Canvas, 5x7 Mounted Photo and 8x20 Mounted Photo to display at my party.

 The HP machine at Walmart.  This machine was super easy to use and I was really impressed with all the options offered.

 My same day 5x7 Mounted Photo - I chose to get one of B as a flower girl

 My 8x20 Mounted Photo - family photo taken right after E was born.

 My new 16x20 Canvas of all the cousins at the beach this past summer!

Can you believe that these were all ordered and picked up the SAME DAY?  I placed my order at 1:30 pm and walked out with all three items at 3:00 pm - now that is impressive!

 Warm Up Your Walls Display - you can see my canvas over my fire place.

And Our Christmas Countdown Photo

All guests received goodie bags filled with awesome prizes!


We also had a raffle for some extra prizes!

Disclosure:  Thanks so much to House Party and HP for allowing me this opportunity and providing me with free coupons for myself and guests (as well as everything in the party kit).  Some of my friends were not able to make this party date so I made sure to distribute goodie bags to them.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own. 

6 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

looks like a happy party made special by HP!

Athena said...

Looks like alot of fun.

MM said...

What a great idea for a House Party, and perfect timing for the holidays! The canvas and prints look great. :)

reesa said...

What a great idea for a party! I love your prints!!!!

Unknown said...

What an awesome idea.

Unknown said...

Wow! I didn't even know you could get canvas prints same day. Amazing for the holidays. I have some gift ideas now. woot!