Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Family Dream Adventures & SMALLFOOT's Upcoming Release

SMALLFOOT releases in theaters September 28th

SMALLFOOT is an adventure for all ages, with original music and an all-star cast (Channing Tatum, Zendaya, LeBron James, Gina Rodriquez, and Danny DeVito)!  SMALLFOOT turns the Bigfoot legend upside down when a bright young Yeti finds something he thought didn't exist - a human.  News of this "smallfoot" throws a simple Yeti community into an uproar over what else might be out there in the big world beyond their snowy village, in an all new story about friendship, courage and the joy of discovery.

One of our amazing views

This film makes me think of discovery and exploration.  It was about this time last year that we went on a pretty epic family vacation.  We attended a beautiful family wedding in California (D and E were flower girls and F was the ring bearer).  Neither David nor I or any of our children had been to California so it was an extra special trip.  We also threw in a side trip to Disneyland!  On the way home we were able to visit the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and the Petrified Forest just to name a few of our stopping spots.

One of the many castles we saw on our honeymoon in Ireland.

When David and I were married we were able to take a pretty amazing honeymoon that included a trip to Ireland.  I had always wanted to go there.  Someday I really hope to take all our kids there.  The land is amazingly beautiful and visiting the castles feels like stepping back in time.  I want my kids to experience this!

Check out the trailer for SMALLFOOT below and let me know what you think.



Disclosure:  Thanks so much to Grace Hill Media for selecting me to participate in this campaign.  By sharing this information with you I will receive a family prize pack for SMALLFOOT!  All opinions are my own.

4 comments:

Kathy M said...

this looks like a really good movie!
Can't wait to see it!

Kathryn said...

We are all are excited to see it!

desitheblonde said...

wow the trip i bet was nice and the i like to see the movie

Shakeia Rieux said...

I plan on seeing this, it looks funny and cute.