Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Weekend Fun

D at North State

D competed at North State for level 4 gymnastics this weekend.  I'm so proud of her.  She had her best meet this season with 3 scores in the 9's.  I love this girl and her passion for the sport.

F playing soccer (photo taken by Mumma).

F had his last soccer game of the Fall.  I'm so proud of my team, the Honey Badgers.  I'm sad I missed our last game (I was driving D to State) but it sounds like it was amazing.  We have our end of season party this Wednesday and I'm looking forward to seeing the kids for one last hurrah!

B's Volleyball Team - Blue Lightning

I was able to help coach B's volleyball team bright and early Saturday morning.  I think her team is steadily improving and I love that B shows up to play 110% every week.  I couldn't ask for more.

We had a great visit this weekend with Mumma and Puppa.

Mumma took this photo so I could be in it.

We all went to see Uncle Kent perform his 70 years of magic show, it was fantastic!  Hope your weekend was great!

No comments: