Saturday, January 25, 2020

A's Sweet 16 Birthday Party


A at her party!

We had A's Sweet 16 party today and it was so fun.  She hung out with her friends, ate lots of snacks and pizza and enjoyed plenty of "sweets" as well.  They played cup pong, Apples to Apples, and I made a fun saran wrap ball game for them to enjoy also.

Birthday Decorations

A posing with some of the food.

A's cake looked like a conversation heart.

Conversation Hearts

 A with her cake.

Blowing out the candles...it took a few tries 😉

Our cup pong table

Our Saran Ball

I filled this with all kinds of goodies - lots of different candy, gums, rubber ducks, miniature poppers, push pops, chapstick, manicure set, mini squishies, squishmallows, dollar bills, $2 bills and the inside grand prize was a heart shaped purse with $16 cash and candy inside.  I think the girls had a good time playing and everyone left with some goodies!

 A with her friends...

6 comments:

Anne Marie said...

She'll have such wonderful memories of this day. I love your decorations!

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

What a fun Sweet 16! I love the theme of conversation hearts!

OneLuckeyWife said...

Happy birthday! Love the cake so cute!

Kathryn said...

Thanks everyone! I think she had a great party.

Kristen of A Mom's Quest to Teach said...

The Saran Ball is such a fun idea - I love the variety of items you included. So much better than just candy. Hope she has a fantastic year!

Bible Momma said...

What a wonderful memory you made for her! I love the saran ball idea.