Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Happy 16th A!

Miss A is 16!

Sixteen years ago today I became a Mom and it was one of the most thrilling experiences of my life.  I'm so proud of who my daughter is today - she is smart, gentle and kind.

Chicken Minis

If you know A, then you know she loves Chick-fil-A!  So we ordered a tray of chicken minis to celebrate her for breakfast.  My kids really wish these were available for purchase all day (Please Chick-fil-A 🙏) .  A opened a few presents from her siblings.  I love how thoughtful their gifts were.

A wearing her present from F.

One of the perks of homeschooling is that your birthday calls for a school holiday.  I had the kids work on a few basic subjects and their CoOp homework but otherwise they had more time to chill and celebrate today and A was thrilled about that!

A with her bundtlets

A brand new Nothing Bundt Cakes opened up near us and they sent us a free coupon for a bundtlet.  I took A to pick one out and they gave her another free one when they found out it was her birthday!!  They were so sweet :).

 A chose a Confetti bundtlet

And a Classic Vanilla bundtlet.

We had Panda Express (another of A's favorites) for dinner while we watched the movie Wonder as a family.  D gave the DVD to A as a birthday gift :).  David took A out after the movie for dessert and gave her a beautiful ring.  A you are truly amazing!  I look forward to celebrating you even more at your party this weekend!  16 is pretty SWEET!

No comments: