Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day


E received this sweet picture from a friend.

Happy Valentine's Day!  We have had way too much sugar over here but it has been a fun day filled with games, friends, and family.  I hope you and yours had a fabulous day.

G earlier this week with his heart balloon.

 G's Valentines that he made to give out to his CoOp friends and siblings, they were animals.

G had a shark themed Valentines box.  You can see it filled with his goodies.

F gave out puzzle Valentines!

F had a robot themed box.

E made a unicorn themed box and handed out unicorn Valentines.  D made her own box as well and handed out similar llama Valentines and sixlets.

E's Valentines

D's llama Valentines

D's sixlets

C gave out stamp Valentines!

 B gave out various finger puppets.

 And A made some cute puffballs.  One of the heart antennas was MIA when I took this photo.

You might remember that we had a saran ball game at A's 16th birthday party.  Only A and B participated so the younger kids have been begging me to make another one for them sometime.  David and I surprised them with a Valentine's themed saran ball.  So now, all the kids have officially played this game and it was a hit.

  Our Valentine's themed saran ball.

Our Table Valentine's Morning!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

This is so sweet! I love their happy little faces. It’s nice to see children happy.

Kristen of A Mom's Quest to Teach said...

What a sweet idea! I absolutely love it and you have my mind working for what we can do for the next holiday for our kids.

Anne Marie said...

The shark is my favorite, with his mouth full of goodies! My children love making Valentine's, too

Kathryn said...

Thanks everyone! My youngest will prob have a baby shark themed party for his next birthday so the shark Valentine's box seemed perfect Anne Marie.