Monday, October 21, 2019

Happy Birthday to Me


Today is my birthday!  And in true fashion, it rained a bit last night and in the we hours of the morning.  I'm 42 today and I believe it has rained for 90% of my birthdays.  After the rain, it turned out to be a gorgeous, sunny day and I'm thankful that I was able to spend some time outside.  David gave me an audiobook (Home Work: A Memoir of My Hollywood Years by Julie Andrews) and I was able to listen to it while working in the yard!  I'm really enjoying it.  We actually celebrated my birthday as a family yesterday as the oldest three kids have band fairly late tonight.

My birthday cookie cake

At my request, David made me a cookie cake and A and B decorated it.  It was delicious!

Posing with my cake

Yes, there are 42 candles on that cookie.

I'm so thankful for my family and another year of life.  Here's to another year!

No comments: