Saturday, October 31, 2020

Easy DIY M&M's and Skittles Costumes

My m&m's and Skittles

I made last minute costumes for the kids!  I wanted to have a candy theme so the boys were m&m's and the girls were Skittles.  These were super easy to make.  I bought solid colored shirts in a variety of colors and then white felt for the letters - that's it!

David free handed the m and S templates that I used for these costumes.  I used his templates to create the letters on white felt.  I cut out the felt and then hot glued the letters directly onto the shirts, easy peasy!

The hardest part was deciding which color everyone wanted to be!  I found a few of the shirts at Walmart and the rest at Michaels (they had a wide selection to choose from).

The girls as Skittles!

And the boys as m&m's!

I love this candy of mine!  Hope you had a great Halloween 🎃.

No comments: