Thursday, October 22, 2020

Happy Birthday To Me {Baby Yoda Party}

 
My Baby Yoda Cake (or The Child)

Well, I'm officially another year older.  Like many of my birthdays, I don't really feel much different than before.  I'm very thankful for my life 🥰.  I love my kids and I feel super blessed to be their Mom and their teacher 🍎 for another season 🍂.  My Mom is in town and it's really great to have her here.  David, my Mom and the kids threw me a small Baby Yoda party yesterday and it was nice.  My family is super pumped about The Mandalorian Season 2, which comes out at the end of this month!  David made the cake and A decorated it (she did a great job again!).  We had BBQ for lunch and homemade chicken pot pie for dinner.  Wednesdays are pretty busy with various activities but it was nice to be able to celebrate together with everyone, even if just for a few hours.  I appreciate all the fun gifts, birthday wishes and messages from everyone!

What 43 looks like 😉

My cake with all the candles lit.  Yep, there are 43 of them if you count 🎂

What about you, are you excited for another season of Baby Yoda? 👶

No comments: