Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Send a Flying Card Review

Have you heard of SendaFlyingCard.com?  I found out about it a month ago and I think it is such a fun, unique idea.

What is a Flying Card?  It's a replacement for a greeting or birthday card, but so much better and super fun!  It is a completely customized full-sized plastic disc that will be delivered for you in place of a greeting card or invitation.  No need for an envelope and no packaging, just the Flying Card.  It is a card and a gift, all in one!  You customize the Flying Card with your own message and you can even add a picture/image for free, how awesome is that?

 Check out my Flying Card.

What do I think?  I love it.  I love that it is green, my favorite color.  I love the customization.  Having a Flying Card for my blog is pretty fun.  And my family loves to play frisbee with it :)

 C and I on the back deck, it was pretty sunny out :)

 Mid air!

There are truly so many ways that you could use one of these!  You can check out some of the Best Ways to Use a Flying Card here.  Their ideas include birthdays, military support, new homeowners, kids in college, we miss you, thank you and many more!  Right now you can purchase a Flying Card for just $9.99 (with free shipping), place an order here.  Check out their facebook page and follow them on twitter.  And you can also join their mailing lists to keep up with all the latest deals.

Disclosure:  I was blessed to receive my personalized flying card in exchange for this review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments: