Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Simply Stashed Product Review

Have you heard of Simply Stashed?  It is a company that helps you organize your life in Style!  Who doesn't love that idea!

They have several organizers that you don't have to hide behind the door, allowing you front or behind the door options to bring out vertical storage in your closets.  With contemporary prints, and hand-selected colors that blend with any décor, their stylish organizers can be used for so much more than shoes.  I love that they have different sizing options as well with the mini stash, original stash or variety stash.  Check out a few of their fabric options below.

 Dots: Green

 Floral: Black & White

 Geo: Blue

 Petals: Dusty Blue

See what I mean, super stylish!  I received the variety stash in the black and white floral pattern.

I opened this up immediately I was so excited!

I am using it on the inside of my school closet to keep supplies organized.

About the variety stash
-19" wide x 52" long - uses almost the full-length of a door to maximize storage space
-14 different sized, crystal clear pockets for quick content viewing
-Eco-friendly fabrics are coated for easy cleaning (super nice with kiddos around)
-Built-in sleeves allow you to label pocket contents
-Versatile hanging options (use a decorative ribbon or hang on door)
-Hanging hardware included

 Loading it up and organizing

A place for everything

I cannot stress how helpful this has been for the kids and I.  To have a place to go to for school/craft supplies and a place to put them back has been so nice.

It was unbelievable how many pairs of scissors and rolls of tape we had around the house.  Anytime we needed these items it always took awhile to locate them.  But not anymore - thanks to this handy organizer.

 With labels

 The organizer comes with labels!

The hardest decision was to decide which closet to put this organizer on because I feel like I could use at least three in my house!  The possibilities are truly endless.  You can organize your kitchen, kids’ rooms, craft room, laundry room and more, just be creative.  I just might have to get another, or two :)

1 comment:

Kathy M said...

Nice review, I think I could use one of these!