Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Mother's Day Fun

I hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day!  I had such a delightful day.  E made a chocolate cake for breakfast that was delicious.  I think A helped decorate it a little.

My Mother's Day Cake

Oreo Trifle

C and D made an Oreo trifle for snack.  It had layers of chocolate pudding, brownie squares, whipped cream and Oreos - it was pretty tasty 😋.

The kids were so thoughtful with their gifts.  I really love them all 💖.  If you know me, you know that I love "little plants" as my children call them.  A made me some homemade little plants.

A made homemade boxes out of paper.  Aren't they so cute?  She did a great job.

And here are my plants.  I absolutely adore them.

Beverly made me the cutest bag.  She sewed it herself and I love how it turned out.

Isn't it adorable?  I'm still deciding what I'm going to put in it 😀.  I've never made a bag in my life!  My kids are so creative.

Our new feeder!

C and D gave me coordinating gifts.  Within the last week we have noticed a particular hummingbird in our backyard that I have named Domino.  C got me a hummingbird feeder and D bought me a jug of nectar.  We filled up the feeder hung it up immediately and we are hoping Domino finds it!  Hummingbirds are so fun to watch.
 

E gave me a chocolate bar and a beautiful deck of playing cards.  David, D, E and I played a few rounds of Spades - I'm impressed with D and E - they have card skills.
 

The younger boys coordinated their gifts as well and gave me complimenting little plants 😉.

David gave me a beautiful table cloth and matching napkins to go with our beautiful Amish table (I'll have to do a separate post on that with pictures).

What a lovely day!  My heart was so full and honestly still is.  I love this clan of mine.

No comments: