Monday, May 24, 2021

Happy 14th Birthday C

 
Now 14!

When we asked C what he wanted to do for his birthday he wasn't sure but he finally decided on bowling.  He and 11 of his friends had a great time this weekend bowling, eating pizza/drinks, and playing in an arcade.  I'm so thankful to all of them for coming and celebrating C as he turned 14.
 
 
C bowling
 
David and the other kids and I were able to bowl in the lane next to all the boys.  Apparently, it was the first time for several of my kids to bowl so that was super fun.  I think F was the first one to get a strike (with bumpers).

A and B decorated C's room.  It's hard to tell in this photo but the balloons light up!

 
C blowing out his candles!

I’m so thankful to have such a sensitive and kind son.  I love watching C play baseball ⚾️ and we both share a love for corny jokes 😆.  I wonder if he will be taller than me next year?  Time will tell...

No comments: